Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Daily Outfit: 11/6/11



This is what I wore to help host Loli Brunch at my friend Marrisa's apartment this Sunday. It was a lovely afternoon full of sweets, cats, and sex jokes- de rigueur for my local gals!

What I wore:


Dress: BABY, the Stars Shine Bright
Corset: The Lady & The Leopard (Local company)
Bonnet: Handmade
Magpie Nest brooch: Amaranth Opulent
Socks: Uniqlo
Boots: Forever 21

A close-up of the Magpie Nest:


This is one of my favorite AO pieces, like, ever. I love making Magpie Nests, but they're so difficult to ship that I only ever make them on commission or for myself (occasionally for events I'll be selling at, like local craft fairs or anime conventions).

And because I promised cats...

Don't worry, there'll be plenty of Toby and his brother Tux in the meetup report next week! Also, love this pic because you can see my brand new septum piercing- after years of pining after it, I felt the need to shock myself out of a dodgy patch I went through last week, so I took the plunge. I ADORE it. I feel so much more like myself with it- so much more Taurean, too! It's the piercing of the Bull ♥

And apologies for not updating last week! The entire Northeast was under a blanket of unseasonable snow and most of the state lost power. I'll make up for it by all the posts I have planned for coming weeks, promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails