Friday, June 4, 2010

Pimpage: International Lolita Day at Kinokuniya and a personal interview!

International Lolita Day is upon us again! This year, Kinokuniya NYC is teaming up with fellow New York lolita trendsetters such as Morrigan NYC, I Do Declare, and Tokyo Rebel, all of whom are perennial favorites around these parts (by which I mean... my life). My three biggest blog-spirations will also be putting on a panel about Lolita Blogging, so if you're in the area, definitely go check out Dalin, Crystal, and Victoria Suzanne! Unfortunately I will not be attending the events as I have to work, though I may go in a bit later in the day to hang out with my ladies. I would have loved to meet everyone there! Alas, there's always next year :)



Also, I recently was interviewed by Raelynn of Forever Raelynn for her series "Behind the Fashion," which goes into the person behind the clothes. I really enjoyed answering these questions, so if you have some time, please check it out! You can get a first-hand look at just how big of a closet-hippie I am, as I wax poetic about the importance of beauty and music that ~speaks to your soul~.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails